As recommended in an ARTBA task force report of next generation industry leaders in fall 2015, the Young Executive Leadership Council (YELC) has been renamed the Industry Leader Development Council (ILDC).
The ILDC is the “home” for the graduates of the Industry Leader Development Program (ILDP), which previously was the Young Executive Development Program (YEDP).
The ILDC chair is Jihane Fazio of AECOM, and she is supported by four regional chairs/vice chairs.
The ILDC is charged with:
- Developing the agendas and help with industry outreach for the ARTBA regional meetings.
- Activating grassroots advocates in the individual regions when policy developments in the Nation’s Capital require action.
- Identifying and help recruit prospects for membership.
- Looking for opportunities for the ILDC to engage with the ARTBA Board of Directors or with the various councils and committees.
- Recruiting resumes for leadership post considerations by the ARTBA Nominating Committee and divisions.
- Providing input and help with industry outreach for the ARTBA Foundation’s Dr. J. Don Brock TransOvation™ Workshop.
The ILDC is looking for industry executives ages 30-50 to get involved in executing its program of work. Contact ARTBA’s Vice President of Member Services Allison Klein to learn more.